ALCOHOL HAND SANITIZER
Isopropyl Alcohol (2-Propanol) - 45% w/w
N-Propanol (1-Propanol) - 30% w/w
Macetronium Ethyl Sulphate - 0.2% w/w
RADIX AL is an alcohol-based non-perfumed hand sanitizer antiseptic, suited for diverse settings requiring rapid microbicidal action and quick drying time.
RADIX AL is broad-spectrum bactericidal, fungicidal & virucidal (including enveloped viruses), effective against HBV, HCV, HIV, H1NI, H5NI, SARS, MTB, etc. The alcohol present in the formulation directly attacks the cell wall of these microorganisms, rupturing them completely before charging into the membrane wall and nucleus rendering them harmless.
- 75% Alcohol Content
- Manufactured in a facility under Drug License
- ISO, WHO-GMP, GLP certified production unit
- Broad Spectrum sanitizer having bactericidal, virucidal & fungicidal
- Effective against viruses (including enveloped viruses)
- Medical grade with prolonged antiseptic effect
- Personal hand hygiene
- Handling of patients and infants at home
- Waterless hand disinfection
- Medical disinfection before invasive procedures
- Wound dressing
- High-risk patient care
- For pre-procedural, procedural & post-procedural steps
- In food processing and hospitality industry during pre and post handling of food products
- Fast action
- Soft Feel due to Moisturizers
- Good for sensitive skin
- Prolonged antiseptic effect
Shelf Life: 2 years
Wet the area (dry hands, nails, and grooves) completely with RADIX AL and allow it to dry. Exposure time 30 seconds and repeat the procedure if the skin has a lot of sebaceous.
- Not to use on raw wounds.
- For external use only.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.