Why Youngman Shockproof fibreglass FRP Platform ladder?
1) Constructed using seven layer fibreglass FRP, This FRP Platform stepladder has non-conductive stiles up to 30,000 volts
2) Non-conductive fibreglass stiles ideal for working around electricity
3) Large platform provides secure and comfortable work area
4) Easy to operate external spreaders
5) Slip-resistant treads
6) Heavy duty bracing for enhanced bracing strength to protect rail against damage
7) Approved to the latest EN131 Standard and ERDA certified
8) For Professional/DIY Use
9) Lifetime warranty (Against Manufacturing defects)
Why Fibreglass Ladder?
1) Electrical Shockproof
2) Safe Durable
3) High Strength
5) 100% Rust & Water proof
6) Heat and chemical resistant
7) Compact and easy to carry
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
what is working height of the 8 step ladder ? what is the weight ?
The maximum safe working height of the 8 step ladder is 3.324m and maximum standing height is 1.77m and the weight of the ladder is 11.2kgs.
How tall is 6 steps?