FRP Twin Step Ladder is Constructed using seven-layer fibreglass, This FRP step is the best ladder for industrial use has non-conductive stiles up to 30,000 volts and is the best overall material choice when needing to work at height. This fibreglass FRP Twin Step ladder for industrial features a multi-functional holster top to keep tools organised securely on the ladder, ultimately reducing the number of trips up and down the ladder. Other design features include slip-resistant steps for comfortable standing and heavy-duty bracing at the bottom providing enhanced strength and to prevent rail damage. Ideal for any Working-At-Height solutions, in particular working around electricity for all tradesman. Approved to the latest EN131 standard.
- Non-conductive fibreglass stiles ideal for working around electricity
- High-performance holster top, with specially designed paint, tool and equipment holders
- Easy to operate external spreaders
- Slip-resistant treads
- Heavy-duty bracing for enhanced bracing strength to protect rail against damage
- Approved to the latest EN131 Standard
|Ladder Size (Ft)||Max Reach (Ft)||Highest Standing Level (Ft)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.